Wednesday, October 12, 2011

LEG LOVE SHOW

For the leg love SHOW itself decide to bare my legs and add a layer of fancy. This white cape like cover up with it's slits was just perfect - got me wishin' for a pair of leg love myself! 






I wasn't able to take any photos from the SHOW or from the backstage! boo!  However lemme share with you my fave looks LUIS ESPIRITU and the Team cooked up! =)

for Bianca Valerio's segment, we were lucky enough to showcase Triumph's luxury line - Valisere
Ain't it a different level of sexy and class combined???
(Do watch their PFW Show on Oct. 27 we are styling that too!!!)















The couture series of LEG LOVE by Pablo Cabahug was a show stopper! When I saw the designs I was just amazed by them and especially more so when paired with his sheer dresses!!!
Thanks also to DAS for their shoes!!!














It was such a great show!!! Was only able to watch the Dress/Tech Rehearsal and was blown away! 
Props to JCA Productions too! The set was awesome!!!
(seriously and shamelessly proud of this one)
For those who were able to watch lemme know your opinions! 
Hope you were as happy as we were!

Leg Love Designer Series will soon be available at SM DEPARTMENT STORES!!!

***
much love

1 comment:

  1. your leopard booties look gorge! love the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the love!