Saturday, August 7, 2010

Master of Disguise

Had a pretty eventful day yesterday. So early in the am went to shoe addict sale and got me 3 new pairs! 

very volatile. INC. Stuart Weitzman

the black and the white are staples don't you think? looking all nice and vintage-y! and well the leopard print wedges i just have to have! all 3 are extremely COMFY!!!!! love it!


oooh and stacked up on accessories from RAIN =)the little box has a surprise inside!

 so cute!!!

oops!!! but before this i woke up to a package from THE GALLERY by PARADOX!!! made my day! was all happy 'til i went to bed! =)

  
This was me yesterday hence the title.


really cannot say i am good at camouflage so that’s my title instead. For some reason (maybe I am exposed to the military so much) i cannot do the look… this is the best i can.. I had this vest for awhile now and wore it last during my son’s 2nd b-day the theme was safari not military hehe 


wore one of my graphic black and white newsprint dress just for the texture 
and the double belt since i think it does kinda look utilitarian.




and just to make every one smile i'll share my picture with my baby  

much love =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the love!