Monday, July 19, 2010

Loving me loving you...

  

A SOCK STORY




I wouldn't want this to be a talk on socks but I can't help getting giddy over it. I have been in search for a pair that doesn't belong with sneakers for the longest time. I have failed miserably and just ended up with the generic gray! 


(see photo on the left)


I was so happy when on our trip to Singapore I was able to get 2 high knee socks from River Island and a bunch from Takashimaya Department Store in the kids section. =)
                  





 AREN'T THEY GORGE???



















So as a result, the romantic look =)
I'm wearing a forever 21 dress and Nine West yellow shoes. Ain't the poof of the flower such a good added detail? 











                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the love!