Friday, April 15, 2011

just something to ponder on



For Sunday’s Style Origin Fashion Show, I was going around ATC for clothes selection at the brands that were assigned to me.  I came across something gripping. It has been an issue in our group lately the importance of us in the fashion industry to uphold  the dignity of the work. To show others that this is not something as simple as looking good and knowing what to match with stripes or which shoes are in season BUT that the work takes much effort and passion and knowledge too. So with this I share with you guys what I saw in Kenneth Cole’s wall - 
“to be aware is more important than what you wear”

***
much love

P.S.

For you guys down South do watch the Fashion Show this Sunday in ATC!!!
If you want to see the chronicles of our past Fashion Shows check: www.stylenarratives.blogspot.com




5 comments:

  1. aww I love that quote dear! It's a nice thing to begin this day. :)
    I hope to meet you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so gorgeous, as always!!! i'll always be a fan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice quote :) Miss you dear! Hoping to see more of your work this summer and of course YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the love!