Thursday, July 21, 2011

freeing

It seems it lingers and I cannot escape this feeling so this is yet another continuation of my previous post and outfit. I did tell you that I have always been fascinated by gypsies in stories (see my entry here) of their brews and spells and dangerous allure that entangles you. Their bellowing skirts and jewels from scrap made unique and their own. But more so of their spirit, always fleeting, fleeing, freeing. So with that I again leave you guys with a quote.

floral cover-up by museum clothing, peach cotton and lace maxi skirt by F&H 


"We are all wanderers on this earth. Our hearts are full of wonder, and our souls are deep with dreams." 
 anonymous

***
much love

7 comments:

  1. "like"
    i can never get enough of peaches and pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love this. Definitely right on with the gypsy vibes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors!

    Lovely blog :)


    My blog
    xoxo Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love this outfit!!! You look great in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your skirt! :)

    -Nix-

    pineapplemonsters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous skirt and the colour is fab !

    I'm now following you ! hope you can visit my blog and follow me too !

    Kisses
    www.mydailyglamour.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the love!