Monday, July 4, 2011

Snippets: Metrowear 100 Filipinana

I was so happy when Reg asked me to go with her to Metrowear 100 (I was with her the whole week so I was lucky pick!). We came from a shoot in Makati and it was raining hard but we were determined! Especially since  RIA AQUINO did our make-up! =))
with my date for the night! Reg Rodriguez =)
with designer extraordinaire Louis Claparols
SM Parisian Fam 
L-R: Melissa in Pablo Cabahug, Justine in Patis Tesoro, Dindi in Dita Sandico Ong,  Designer Pablo Cabahug and Glennys in Francis Libiran
L-R: Sanya in Enrico Carado, Girlie in John Herrera, Mia in Oscar Peralta ,Ornussa in Ferdie Abuel
Dita Sandico Ong with her muses Grace, Dindi and Val
reminds me of doily by: Nolie Hans
Divine Lee in Martin Bautista

Look from the back: Crocheted detail by Pablo

 Unexpected Rock and Roll twist by Louis Claparols
Ode to Sto Nino by Jan Garcia
Sweet frills by Sassa Jimenez

Of structure and softness by: MARK TUMANG

a personal fave by: PHILIP TAMPUS


New heights by: EZRA SANTOS
Soar High by: CARY SANTIAGO

It was such a good break from working from the backstage. Truly a different kind of rush this time. It is truly something else to be able to witness great creations walk right in front of you. The detail that you are able to catch, the flow and the way it moves totally completes the experience. I apologize for lack of photos since halfway thru I put my cam down and just took it all in. 
for more on this check out: www.heyrocketgirl.com

***
much love

5 comments:

  1. These dress are so original! love them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dresses are so beautiful and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment. I wish there were more sailor things in Manila as well!

    Arianne from A + B in the Sea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it must have been amazing to see the garments in real life! <3 You look so gorgeous!


    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love everything!!!

    http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the love!