Sunday, February 6, 2011

work hard play harder

Cannot believe I am back from Boracay. The 4 days surely wasn't enough. I think I am still under withdrawal! Great company, perfect as ever Boracay and scrumptious food - it will surely do that to you!
Funny how its feels like I am writing about a vacation but I was really there for work. We did a shoot for SM ladies' shoes and bags which you guys should all watch out for!!! I wanted to shop right then and there!!! We all picked out our faves and added it to our summer must-haves list. I know you guys will do too!!! 

To see a preview of the items check it out at stylenarratives.blogspot.com 
THIS WORKED BETTER THAN COFFEE
3..2..1...
very early call time to make the most out of the sun. We needed to get all hyped up so we had these series of shots! Just turned on the timer and away we went!

***

3rd day was much lighter for our team since it was the MEN's turn to shoot. We were able to do a bit of playin and then some... 


squeezed in some beach time and a photo shoot of our own!

the sought after chori burger partnered with spicy isaw!!!!
my first time at real coffee and definitely not the last!
check out www.stylenarratives.blogspot.com for more on this
group shot!!! 


then....


SHOT SHOT SHOT SHOT!!!

those who work hard deserves to partaaay!









 ***

much love



8 comments:

  1. You all looked good! Oh I so miss going to the beach! <3

    Lee [Oh Yeah, Coffee!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you guys had so much fun! I miss bora tuloy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun beach trip!
    work and play!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What FUN pictures!! You all look so nice. c

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry ang kulit but i really really loooove our pictures!! :) hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ reg of course!!! hahaha will post on fb tonight! =) i am still waiting also for May's pics haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the love!