Tuesday, June 28, 2011

my kind of blue


Woke up on a gloomy Saturday morning with no thoughts on what to wear. So I opened my knits drawer and pulled out this blue. Indeed summer is over. 


sweater dress: F21 shawl: Zara boots: Zara necklace: MNG
Saturday night was spent with the hubby. A good heart to heart talk was in order. So the rituals would be dinner and some coffee. As evident to my previous posts it seems I have been clocking in some good bonding time with him. We really are at a point wherein so much needs to be discussed. Grown up life indeed is catching up to us. 

Serious moments calls for some serious dinner so off we went to Little Tokyo a newfound favorite. However still trying to keep it special and space out our visits. This area provided the atmosphere we needed. A lil nook where we were able to talk.



Food was delish as expected quite pricey but one must not scrimp when bargaining and discussing some changes. 




Too bad I wasn't able to take more photos of the rest of the food since I got distracted already. Too much seriousness going on felt bad to whip out my cam anymore. Anyway twas a great night really - very productive. 

***
much love

8 comments:

  1. That's so gorgeous. I love the blue on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your boots! After saw that pics i want to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try Little Tokyo! Heard so many good reviews about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm proud of you two.

    Much love, Nix

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit!! Amazing photos!! I fallow you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog. Maybe we can follow each other?http://www.fashionmechic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit and your photos are very pretty. All this food makes me want to eat.
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    http://www.fashionmechic.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the love!